Shipping and payment terms
1. Shipping information
Shipping within Germany
Domestic shipping takes place via DHL or Deutsche Post. Oversized or overweight consignments are sent using a shipping agency. In-stock items are usually delivered within 48 hours (on business days).
The shipping costs are as follows:
• Shipments that are not oversized: 10.47 € (including VAT)
• Shipments that are oversized or overweight (longer than 1.20 metres), maximum weight 31.00 kg: 29.75 € (including VAT)
If the size and weight of the goods exceed the limits stated above, please request the shipping costs from our sales staff. Tel. +49 (0) 3 66 01 / 93 49 06 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Shipping outside of Germany
If you wish your shipment to arrive in another country, then please write us an e-mail stating the product article and the quantity desired, along with the delivery address, country and postal code. We will let you know if we can ship to that desired country and notify you of the shipping costs, since we must inquire about the shipping option and the costs in advance from our shipping partner.
For our water analyses and agricultural measuring products, send your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our gas and biogas analyses products, send your e-mail to: email@example.com
2. Payment information
For deliveries within Germany, we offer the following payment options:
• Delivery using invoice
• Payment with credit card for our agricultural technology products (STELZNER®)
For deliveries abroad, we offer the following payment options:
• Bank transfer (pre-payment) Detailed information about the individual payment options
1. For bank transfers (payment in advance), please transfer the invoice amount to our bank account along with a statement of purpose. We will inform you of our bank details and the purpose of the transfer in a separate e-mail as part of the order processing.
2. Delivery using an invoice:
You may pay the delivery on account with an invoice. After receiving the invoice, you shall transfer the amount to be paid by you to our bank account within the payment period as stated in the invoice.
3. Payment by Visa or MasterCard credit card: the invoice amount will be deducted from your account. We will provide you with an appropriate online form. In the event of a revocation or nullification of the purchase contract, we will make the refund to this account.